CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Fun


We went up to Sundance and hung out in the sun. It's was fun just being the three of us...spending time as the three amigo's. Better get used to it...it's all we'll know soon.

Sexy cheeks...not those ones ladies!

I can't believe my ears!

Loves being outside, loves to hear himself scream.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5206701395485995602" />
dad looking all sexy with Brogan's stroller. Strutting his stuff.

Brogan's new cousin baby Henry. Looks like a indian baby. hard to believe there only 3 1\2 months apart.

Goofy faces!!! Oh how I love them.

God made FLIP FLOP feet...he always has his toes open wide like this.

Scrub-a-dub dub Loves the tub, but always falls to sleep. So relaxing. He keeps falling to sleep open mouth while eating his toys.

Mom and Me

Opps! He's spit the binki out and this is how far it got. Talent!!!

6 comments:

Bernice Madsen said...

Hey Laura,
I'm so excited to hear another family is moving out there from our neck of the woods. We would love to get together to meet up before we all head out there and see if we can help each other out with all the things going on to get ready to move out. :o) So email me back at jackandbernice@gmail.com with your number or I'll email you our number back and we can get together!--Bernice

Maria said...

Where are you moving?? Thanks for the note. I am sad I won't see you on my wedding day, but thanks for the well wishes. You are great!!
Your baby boy is so adorable. I love all the pictures! Keep the posts coming:)

Greg and Sarah said...

Cute boy!! When are you guys moving. Sorry to hear about your cousins baby that is so sad. I hope everything is well for you!

tiffromney said...

Fun pictures. I feel like he has grown up so much even since I last looked at your blog! I miss you tons and hope you are doing great.

Ashes said...

I love the pic with his bib on and bright blue eyes! Hes adorable Laura!

Brittanie said...

Love the pictures. Brogan is growing up so fast! If you guys randomly end up taking a very northern route to Ohio you will have to stop in. We would LOVE to see you and meet Brogan:)