CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

God be with you till we meet again!!!


Today I got some sad news that my cousin lost her little boy Kolby in a accident this morning. I just hugged my baby and cried. They are God's little blessings and I can't even imagine the pain she is feeling. I hope they know that our hearts go out to them and that they are in our prayers.

I think about D&C 58:3 everytime God gives me a trial. "Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall come after much tribulation."

I do know that Kobly was needed on the other sides, that he was one of God's sons, that we will see him again, and GLORY will come to Cassie and Bryon for having to endure this trail. I love you CASSIE!!! I'll miss Kolby and his sweet smile.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Sorry to hear about this sad news. Thanks for sharing your testimony though. Somehow that makes things feel a little better.

Beck Family said...

That is so tragic. How did he die? Its my worst fear to lose a child, but greatfully the Lord knows how mothers suffer and he strengthens them. I'll hug my boys a little closer to.

Maria said...

That is so sad. I am very sorry!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura, that was so thoughtful. Cassie loves the locket you sent. She wears it all the time. Thanks for your caring and prayers. We have definitely felt the prayers and love of everyone carrying us through this trial!